Monday, June 20, 2011

Minnie-Styled {Salma Turns 2}

50 {Salma Turns 2} Birthday Favours /
Deadline, 17 June 2011

My little munchkin had just turned TWO – how time flies…!

She had recently created this adoration towards Minnie Mouse which inspired me to throw her a Pink Minnie Mouse-themed Birthday Party… There were pink balloons, pink table cloths, pink napkins, pink plates, spoons and forks…

I dressed her in a cute Minnie Mouse outfit so she stands out as the “Birthday Girl”… her face was painted so she looks like a little mouse.

I also dressed in a black & white polka top and put on my own Disney Minnie Mouse Glitter Ears (my bow was red)!

The kids got mouse ears and Minnie/Mickey pins to match the theme too…

The birthday cake design was inspired from her Disney Minnie hat…

My mum baked Mickey Ears butter cookies which I decorated with pink marzipan dough and drew a number two. I then put each cookie into a transparent plastic bag and sealed it with a “Salma Turns 2” tag – these were the favours I distributed.

We blew Salma's two year candles... Things went perfectly and everything looked synergized.

The kids were adorable. The parents were lovely. The food was yummy. Everyone was happy. Salma was ecstatic. Happy Birthday Salma <3

3 comments:

  1. so beautifully pink and minnie mousey !
    happy birthday Salma !

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks Basma... we miss you lots. gotta catch up. your event seemed wonderful too - so proud of you... keep shining xx

    ReplyDelete

Aspire to inspire before you expire... Thank You!