Thursday, November 4, 2010

An Unbaked Cake (Round 2)

After the great success of my first towel cake, I thought of repeating the project with a new style for a very special person, Auntie Intesar; one of the most thoughtful, kind and giving people I know…

I decided to create a 3-tier birthday cake, using an elegant 3-piece towel set: Face Towel (30x30cm); Hand Towel (40x70cm); Body Towel (70x140cm).

I chose a nice shade of green for the towels and combined those with stylish white organza ribbons. I added white baby roses with their vines and green leaves (fake) for decoration; and for a final touch, I topped the cake with a white candle. To finish off, I placed the cake on a fancy bronzy-gold serving plate!

Happy birthday Khalto… Hope your coming years are filled with everything you wish for and much much more.

6 comments:

  1. 3anjad your work just keeps getting better and better, if I had gotten this as a present I wouldn't want to use the towel I'd keep it set up the way you have it! Love it as always =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks habibti Noor for the lovely towel cake present and for your kindness you are talented and creative as usual:) keep going and good luck to you.. I love it very much :)God bless u and your family :) thanks to your pretty mom too :)
    love you all,
    Khalto Intesar

    ReplyDelete
  3. mashAllah ya noor! so talented! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Luj, Khalto, and Reema!! so glad you like it... stay tuned for more projects to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you`re inspiring me noor loved it!!!!!!keep it up......

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks rawand!!
    spread the word xx

    ReplyDelete

Aspire to inspire before you expire... Thank You!