Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happiness Preserved

I love flowers... my favourite are tulips... roses too.

I like it how roses dry nicely - almost perfectly; allowing me to preserve my happiest memories... Flowers can always draw a smile onto my face; even when being upset, ill or at the hospital. Hence, they're associated with good times and happy moments...

I have been preserving every rose I had received since I got married (almost 3 years back); ending up with a big collection (many happy moments) which I usually keep in transparent glass vases.

Nonetheless, I wanted to find a special way to display my roses... and I found a great solution/idea!

I bought a big black box frame that perfectly matched my bedroom furniture; and I filled it up with all my roses, arranging them randomly...

Here is the final result... my happiness preserved in a frame on top of my bed...

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous. I'm gna do that too :D when i get married that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! looks like a painting!! I love! (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suad... I'll be more than happy to help out with your flowers (someday)...! xx

    Amal... thaaaanks, glad you like it... one project down, a zillion more to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, I love hearing about your projects beforehand o ba3den seeing them come to life o they`re always better than I had imagined =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay bruno ana (well my supervisor, his email was signed in bas katabt comment o mantabaht bas mesh 3arfe keef am7e el comment) lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol Luj, Su3ad and I were trying to figure out who Bruno is!! Glad you like the work.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it!! havent seen anyone who can transform dry roses into a masterpiece! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks noor! was relieved to see the output coz i was so scared my flowers will end up in trash =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You might all liked the piece but to me this is the summary of 4 years of paying for flowers! sorry i meant 4 years full of gorgeous memories and a a story that will live forever

    i just love it and glad that we kept everyone of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. =) Thank you for all the beautiful memories Ahmed... Keep the flowers coming... lol...

    I love you xx

    ReplyDelete

Aspire to inspire before you expire... Thank You!