Wednesday, October 20, 2010

An Artistaholic's Pinky Promise

Hi, my name is Noor… and I am an artistaholic (I think)…

I actually tried googling “artistaholism” and “artistaholic” but didn’t seem to find anything worth mentioning; so here I am, sharing my thoughts instead... and reaching out for help!

You see, people usually suffer artist blocks, which are a random occurrence in which one loses inspiration and motivation to do art-related stuff. But in my case, I'm always feeling overwhelmed with exciting ideas nagging in my head and haunting my nights (turning sleep into sleepless)... this generally results in me spending a lot of time researching and planning (which of course includes writing my very famous and endless to-do lists), then I would start panicking that there’s so much to do and so little time and I would probably end up doing 5% if anything at all since I’d postpone stuff to when I would hopefully have more time (which realistically never happens)!

So, and after getting all the amazing arty/crafty stuff I got, I have decided that I really need to move forward and take matters into my own hand: I need to do instead of say (or write)…

This is why, I’ll be posting new stuff soon… pinky promise!

3 comments:

  1. Im sure ull come up with great ideas, as usual! so proud of u habeebti! all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luj, Noor: Thank you for the support... means the world xx

    ReplyDelete

Aspire to inspire before you expire... Thank You!