Monday, October 18, 2010

I {HEART} Michael's

Fall 2010 /
Vacation time is over!


I’m back from the US… very excited, very revived… and so very in love!

At last, I got to personally experience and very much enjoy the one and only Michael’s… oh and don’t get me started on that… I have hopelessly fallen in love with this place!!

I made sure I visited the store whenever I possibly could in various states and branches… I would spend hours and hours going through the endless stuff they had; especially, the clearance and sale items… and every time, I had to be dragged out of there with bags and bags and bags of crafty items, tools, paper, beads, stamps, cardstock, books… whatever I could find (I had to do a lot of short-listing) and afford. You should see how long my bills were… I think I may have spent a fortune at Michael’s (gladly); but it was definitely worth every penny!

Some of my Michael's bills... couldn't find the rest!

I returned home with a big suitcase entirely filled with my new lovely crafty supplies; which I, of course, had to forcefully zip up…

So stay tuned for some brand new arts and crafts to come your way!

I love you Michael’s; and I will miss you... tremendously!

2 comments:

  1. meskeen ahmad, I personally experienced your crazed obsession bas konte hon fa I sympathize =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. well Ahmed wouldn't come with me to Michael's... he would panic!! lol... =p

    ReplyDelete

Aspire to inspire before you expire... Thank You!