Wednesday, May 19, 2010

250... and more to go!

250 Engagement Favours for Reem and Patrick /
Deadline, 17th May 2010:

This was my first official order for my childhood friend's engagement. I had offered to do Reem's engagement favours 3 weeks back, but she had only confirmed last Wednesday; hence, I only had 5 days to work on those... I was extremely excited to take on such a big job (250 is a lot of work... especially when every single box was handmade from designing, to drawing, to cutting, sticking, decorating and filling up with candy). Her party theme was hot pink and apple green. She wanted customised chocolate boxes filled up with sweets. I did a few samples and I ended up doing those:

I filled up those boxes with gorgeous yummy macaron and marzipan...

I completed the order on the 18th May, at 1.23am and they looked GORGEOUS at the engagement party last night; I got many compliments... felt great; was worth every fold...

This is the final result:

4 comments:

Aspire to inspire before you expire... Thank You!