Saturday, May 22, 2010

Like an Elephant: Never Forget

As promised... I am working towards completing the top 4 most important items on my to-do list.

Happily I've got some updates!

Good news: The graduation is postponed for a week; so I have more time to work on the favours... I made use of this time, decided on an idea and got the supplies, will resume working throughout the coming week to have those on time (early would be good too).

Even better news; I completed item #2 of my "top 4 to-do list": a customized baby gift for my friend's newborn boy, Faisal... I think it turned out nicely (see below)... It is a personalised cute little elephant mini hot water bottle cover (with a mini hot water bottle / height: 12 inches)... I embroidered it myself (obviously!)... I find those very beneficial for babies; I often used hot water bottles to warm Salma's crib...

I love the concept... something new, something different... something unforgettable!


Photos Courtesy of Farah M. Shamma ©

I also did a few tasks from items #3 and #4... things should be going smoothly... will keep you posted...

Good night!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE it .. the elephant looks adorable altho i'm still not sure what a baby would do with a hot water bottle lol :P

    I wouldn't mind a customized gift like that tho!! ahem :$ lol
    good job, yalla .. NEXT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Suee!! I'm glad you like it... spread the word!! I'll be posting Salma's customised hot water bottle as soon as i'm done...

    Also, these are great for warming a baby's crib (especially with air-conditioned homes)... I used them for Salma, they did miracles!! =)

    p.s. What animal would you like?? =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that's a really good question lool
    but i'm sure you'll figure it out yourself :P:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOT TOO SHABBY! ;)
    You get by with a little help from me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noor this is amazing!
    just like you said......UNFORGETTABLE :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this was one of my favourite projects =)

    ReplyDelete

Aspire to inspire before you expire... Thank You!