Thursday, May 20, 2010

To-Do Lists!

My endless struggle with completing my to-do lists is still never-ending! Ugh... I have a passion for writing to-do lists... and when I say passion, I mean that I actually very much enjoy (and put so much efforts into) writing them... I plan them well, have them in nice organised bullets, I even type them, sometimes over and over again...

Everytime I write them, I sincerely intend to complete them but couldn't! I even bought a novel "The To-Do List" by Mike Gayle hoping to get inspired and find a way to strike off most of the bullets on my list, ticking them would also be okay... but sadly, finishing off the book itself is still on my list of things to do (I get credit for completing the first 6 chapters)!!!

Anyways, what triggered this post was that I was preparing my to-do list for the weekend and realised that there is over a 50% chance that I won't get most of the stuff done, if any... instead, I thought of writing down this post and committing myself to whoever gets to read this, that I will try, and again I repeat, trrryyyy to complete (on time) the top 4 items on my list:
  1. School Graduation Favours (Q: 300) [due Sunday 23rd May 2010, before 3pm]
  2. Customized Baby Gift (Q: 1) [due Monday 24th May 2010, before 5pm]
  3. Baby Shower Favours (Q: 20) + Customized Frame (Q: 1) [due Sunday 6th June 2010]
  4. Salma's Birthday [due Thursday 11th June 2010 {actual is on June 14th, celebration on June 12th: weekend}; this includes:
  • First Year Frame
  • First Year Calendar
  • First Year Album
  • First Year Video
  • Birthday Cake Order
  • Food & Beverages
  • Favours
  • E-invitations + Invitees
  • Decorations
  • Birthday Gifts
  • Card from Mommy & Daddy
  • Cutlery

I will keep you posted on how well i progress... and the marathon begins... here I go!!

2 comments:

  1. lucky the grad got postponed huh? but I think you should stick to the deadline, and see how it goes. good luck. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thaaanks! and yup, the grad is postponed till May 30th! but I did finish Item #2: Customized Baby Gift (Q: 1) [due Monday 24th May 2010, before 5pm]... =)

    ReplyDelete

Aspire to inspire before you expire... Thank You!