Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Tassel's Worth the Hassle

300 Graduation Favours for ICS /
Deadline, 29th May 2010:


It is the Graduation season again... exams, certificates, graduation robes, caps, tassels, goodbyes and good lucks! A season filled with ambitions and mixed emotions: excitement, relief, happiness and sadness, success and even disappointment...

Well, I worked on an order for the International Community School: 300 favours to be distributed to the graduates' families and friends during the Ceremony (30th May 2010). I wanted to create something that will stand out and at the same time reserve memories in a way or another.

Hence, I crafted those mini-certificate favours where each included a chocolate. These have the School's logo on the outside and all the Graduates' photos on the inside (see below).

I wanted to maintain the graduation spirit, so I thought of presenting those favours in graduation caps which very much compliments the whole theme (this is how they'd be distributed to the attendees).

Last but not least, Congratulations to the Graduating Class of 2010!

Always remember... The Tassel's Worth the Hassle!

10 comments:

  1. Good Job habibti Noor you are a gifted young lady :) keep going and good luck to you.. my best regards to your lovley family.. boseli little angel Salma God bless u all.
    Khalto Intesar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much Khalto, kisses to Sami xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It looks AWESOME! Wish I had a lil' something like that in my Grad! Geez...Way to get creative and ambitious a year later eh? Anyways, this looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha!! No worries, I'll make you something super-special on your next graduation (from uni) =p ... Love you loads xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. حبى ماما نور بياخدوا العقل انشاءاللة بالتوفيق يا احلى فنانة بحبك

    غادة يونس تاتا

    ReplyDelete
  6. honestly i had my doubts enno ra7 t5alsi by time (A) .. yousure proved me wrong .. norr 7abibtii such a great idea!! =D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mama, thank you for all the support, thank you for believeing in me, and thank you for pushing me to do what i love doing... i love you more than anything!!

    Maali, thanks sweetie... keep following =)

    Rundood, i'm done!! haha... glad you like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am truly speechless by the creativity that you possess....
    It all looks too pro for me that I assume it is a body of 10 ppl that came out with these astonishing ideas.
    Noor, I am too impressed with your work...i really am
    I really want to support you, I will by all means spread the word and I surely want you to design something for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks Maggz!! your support means the world xx

    ReplyDelete

Aspire to inspire before you expire... Thank You!