Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Good Times

Suad... I miss you... Actually, we all do.

I am dedicating this post to you...

Well the thing is, I was looking through all my arty/crafty stuff (from the past year) and I came across this customized newspaper clipping I made and framed for you before you left to UK; it was the first volume of "The Good Times" [dated September 14, 2009]...


It brought back memories... Back then, we knew we were going to miss you, but didn't expect to miss you this much!! You're not only our sister; you're our friend...


The Fake Eid Celebrations!


I just can't wait till you're back in AD...! Thank God for internet, gmail, facebook, MSN, and this blog... I can get your up-to-date feedback/thoughts/comments whenever I need them... You know how much I love sharing with you any ideas that come to mind, and I very much enjoy getting your feedback [your opinion (as you already know) is super-important to me...]

I also know that you're not always interested... I can sometimes actually visualise your "booo-rr-iiinngg" face expression and your shoulders shrugging carelessly... but that never stops me from going on and on with my ideas and getting them through to you =p

To cut a long story short... This is a little note to tell you how much i miss you, for good times' sake!

I love you xx

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww...."Isn't this cute?" she says while imitating Draco Malfoy from the musical, A Very Potter Musical. (Sue, you know what I'm talking about *wink wink nudge nudge*) This was all my idea!! naaah I joke i joke!
    But i do love it!! and love you as well!! :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha this is awesome :D:D:D
    thank youuuuuuu guyssss, very cute indeed!!
    i'm so honored and privileged to get an entry dedicated to me, myself and i. on this note, i would like to thank my parents, who always supported me and were there for me, my family, sara, john and harry, and God of course!! thank you very much to all my fans, i couldn't have done this without you!! thank you!

    :D:D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loool... habooleh su3ad!! and hey become a FOLLOWER!!!

    love y'all!! God Bless!! =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. gee, so demanding .. happy now? lol :P

    ReplyDelete

Aspire to inspire before you expire... Thank You!