Thursday, June 10, 2010

Baby Bloom

20 Baby Girl Favours for Deema's Baby Shower /
Deadline, 10th June 2010


Deema's closest friends are throwing her a Baby Shower on Saturday, June 12th; and I was asked to design 20 favours (she's expecting a baby girl)!

The mom-to-be loves candles and her friends want a pink theme representing that it's a baby girl. So, I started to brainstorm ideas that would fit their request.

I decided to include roses in a way or another because the June birth flower is the Rose! I found these gorgeous rose-scented/rose-shaped pink candles and placed them on matching flower-shaped holders. I then added pink pompoms and a leaf-shaped tag that said "Deema's Baby Shower - 12th June 2010".

The favours turned out wonderfully; perfect for the occassion!

I can only end this by wishing the mom-to-be, Deema, a very easy and painless delivery. May Allah bless her with a cute and healthy baby girl.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I wonder if you have thought of what you'll do when she has her baby? I'd love to see that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will definitely let you know ;p

    ReplyDelete

Aspire to inspire before you expire... Thank You!