Thursday, June 17, 2010

My New Thing

I very much enjoy jewelry-making, as it brings along this certain contentment to see the results of my crafting…

As a matter of fact, when I get into something, it becomes my new thing… what I mean is that I obsess over trying out its various techniques, styles and designs until I reach the point of perfection… or boredom!

So… I recently designed a bracelet using twine threads and red beads of different colour tones and sizes (applying the macramé technique)…

This bracelet would definitely funkify a casual outfit (I don’t think that’s even a word… but you get the point, no?)!

7 comments:

  1. this is quite gorgeous :D
    you should start selling 'em

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like em'!! It looks really good! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Su, thanks, I am considering too... if anyone's interested do let me know xx
    Farah, thaaaanks glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3an jad Noor u should...kteer 7elween..bas aaje 3a Abu Dhabi bedde I buy what i like khaleeele :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Batool!! i'm working on a collection - hopefully soon =) can't wait till you're back here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. walla i didnt know my wife is making money out of these lol, shouldn't i be getting a percentage!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loool... well I hadn't sold any accessories so far... and umm, no percentage for you =p xx

    ReplyDelete

Aspire to inspire before you expire... Thank You!