Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bunny Love

I know...

I haven't blogged for quite some time; been super-busy with various things... but I'm back!!


[This isn't an art/craft-related blog; although food is considered to be a form of art]

Salma was recently introduced to eggs (It wasn't recommended before she had turned a year old)... Well, turns out she very much enjoys them =)

So after a long day at work yesterday, I prepared this yummy bunny-shaped egg for my little one (in attempts to create something fun and make up for the time I spend away from her)...

I actually managed to get her interest and was very impressed at her delicate technique in eating the eggs: She started off by removing the mouth (a cucumber slice) and eating it.

She then removed both eyes (one at a time: olives) and ate those too. But the funniest bit was when she attacked the bunny's face and crumbled it to pieces!!

I'm glad she enjoyed it... so did I!
R.I.P. bunny - bon appétit Salma =)

7 comments:

  1. lol jad nyala saloom (o allah ykhaleelha yake!). I hate eggs, but even I would eat them eza hek kano ma3moleen, very nicely done =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masha'Allah ur kid is realllly cute. May Allah keep her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww luj!! You should try my eggs, you'll love them! Yalla come visit!

    AH - Thank you; keep following =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutiiiieeeee!! i love the idea! im sure she enjoyed it..poor bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. noorooo the poor bunny ended up in salma's tummy! missing you loads xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sahha w 3afieh 3ala 2albha. ya rab ykhallelek yaha.

    ReplyDelete

Aspire to inspire before you expire... Thank You!