Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Little Gingerbread Man

On June 3rd 2010, my best friend had her first newborn, Mohammad – an adorable baby boy…


Photo Courtesy of Reem Abu Sharekh ©

Earlier, I had prepared this little customized gift; I embroidered a gingerbread man that goes perfectly with Mohammad’s nursery theme and colours.

Below are some elements from the nursery…


Photo Courtesy of Mamas & Papas ©

I was just waiting to add his birth details: name, date, time, weight and length (as shown below).

I then framed it and plan to give it to Noor (my best friend) as soon as I get to visit her (hopefully soon!).

Can't wait to meet you Baby Moe! Welcome to the World!

Made with Love,
Noor

10 comments:

  1. u r the thoughtfulness of thoughtfulness! :D
    beats a Burbury baby jumpsuit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7abibti reem!! i'm glad you like it... a Burberry baby jumpsuit doesn't sound so bad either!! loool... keep following (please become a follower)... love you loads xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it...like everythin else u do...u keep impressing me...everythin i see i want from...jananteene!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. habibi Nooro! walla this means alot to me! I love the idea and it goes perfectly with his Nursery :D Best gift so far! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. noor ur amazing mashallah!!! (nour ifranji)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Batool, great news that i'm impressing you! let me know what you want & i'll get it done for you. Nooro, soooo happy that you like it, can't wait to give it to Moe in person. Farah, you're soooo cute! Nour, you rock - thanks for managing to comment AT LAST!!! Love you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is a perfect gift! I love how it coordinates with the baby's room. You have so many good ideas - I'm enjoying reading your blog. Thanks for visiting mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Noor this is awesome mashallah!!
    so thoughtful. you seem to have a beautiful touch to gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww Ann, it's great to hear from you. Glad you visited my blog. Do follow, would love to always hear your thoughts xx

    Hiba, thanks sweetie - wish you were a bit closer. Miss you xx

    ReplyDelete

Aspire to inspire before you expire... Thank You!